Memory Verse: So let us do all we can to live in peace. And let us work hard to build up one another. Romans 14:19 (NIrV)
Life App: Peace—Proving you care more about each other than winning an argument
Here are on-line resources for small group leaders who aren’t returning to in person services at this time.
- All the normal weekend materials (video, small group questions, activity pages, etc) are all found on the Parent Hub.
- We are also offering live weekend experiences on our KidCity Facebook page. For elementary, we have divided the lesson for K-3rd and 4th-5th. The live experience for K-3rd is 6:00pm and 4th-5th is 5:20pm on Saturday. Of course, you can view it anytime after that but it won’t be live.
Want to connect with your few? We now have virtual small group curriculum.
- Click here to learn how you can set-up a Zoom meeting through Hope’s IT staff. Must have at least 24 hour notice.
- We’ve made a guide with tips and resources for you to follow as well that includes suggestions on how to safely operate a Zoom session with kids and ideas on what to do during the Zoom meeting.
- Once you have read the documents in steps 2 and 3, you can go directly to requesting a Zoom meeting here.
- Looking for additional ways to connect on-line with your view? Click here for some great ideas!