Fall 2022 Lessons:
- Gamechanger – starting Sept 7 + 11 | Healthy Small Group Foundations
- Make or Break – starting Sept 28 + Oct 2 | Healthy Friendships
- Heart Strings – starting Nov 9 + 13 | Dating + Sexual Integrity
- Google God – starting Dec 4 + 7 | Doubts + Questions
- Bonus Lessons*:
- No Fear (Stand Alone)
- Prayer Parable (Stand Alone)
- Great Power, Great Responsiblity (2 week series on serving)
- *Based on slightly different campus schedules and needs, these lessons may or may not appear this semester in your campus’ HSM schedule. Talk to your HSM Pastor and follow their weekly emails for details on when and if your campus will use these lessons.
Save the following dates:
We need amazing volunteers like yourself to help us make these special events all they can be for students:
HSM SG Launch – Aug 21 | 6-8pm
- This night will be a fun, high energy night to launch high school students into small groups for the 2022-23 school year so we need all small group leaders there! Small Group Leader huddle at 5:30pm – Apex Campus.
- No Student Registration – students just show up!
HSM Dodgeball – Sept 25 | 6-8:30pm (Doors open at 5:30pm)
- HSM Dodgeball is our biggest outreach of the fall – a night full of fun and letting high school students in our community know they are welcome and belong at Hope Community Church. Thanks for signing up, and don’t forget to invite others to serve with you: Volunteer Sign Up
- Student Registration – $5 online in advance here or $10 at the door. Registering and getting student teams together is highly recommended before they day of.
HopeHSM Link Tree
- HopeHSM Link Tree for up-to-date links
The Parent Hub
- TheParentHub.net is Hope’s Resource page for parents that includes what all Family Ministry Small Groups are discussing as well as loads of other helpful parent resources.