Book of the Bible: Philippians
Exploring the book of Philippians, its bold claims, and what they mean for us.
Bold faith starts when we believe in Jesus’ sacrifice for our sins and we grow bolder as we grow in our relationship with Him.
Week 1: Bold Faith
April 11, 2021
- MAIN POINT: Bold faith is faith that leads us to stand out in the world.
- MAIN SCRIPTURES: Phil 1:12-14, 20a; 2:14-15 NLT
- Wk 1 BOLD Discussion Guide
Week 2: Bold Friendships
- MAIN POINT: Bold friendships are friendships that point us towards Jesus.
- MAIN SCRIPTURES: Phil 1:30a; 2:2 NLT
- Wk 2 BOLD Discussion Guide
Week 3: Bold Joy
- MAIN POINT: Bold joy is a choice in any situation–whether it’s good or bad.
- MAIN SCRIPTURES: Phil 2:17-18; 3:1; 4:4
- Wk 3 Discussion Guide
Week 4: Bold Humility
- MAIN POINT: Bold humility is realizing that nothing we do can earn salvation–only what Jesus has done for us.
- MAIN SCRIPTURES: Phil 2:3-11; 3:3b-6 NLT
- GOSPEL RESPONSE MESSAGE
- Wk 4 BOLD Discussion Guide
AND we have a BOLD next step we are encouraging students to take to grow in their faith: to read the whole book of Philippians on their own during the next four weeks. We double-dog dare you to follow this reading plan with your students.