MSM Small Group Essentials
Fall 2021 – Sunday Small Group Lessons
- You Belong Here: Made to Make a Difference Edition (August)
- Stand Alone Campus Option* – The Power of Words (Sept 5)
- Jesus Said What?! (Sept 12-26)
- Moods (October)
- This or That (Nov 7-21)
- Stand Alone Campus Option* – Thankfulness (Nov 28)
- Best Christmas Ever (December)
*Stand Alone Campus Option weeks are 2 or more weeks a semester where each MSM Campus Pastor has the freedom to use the optional lesson or lead a lesson they feel is more relevant to their campus that Sunday. Talk with your MSM Campus Pastor and look for their weekly emails for details for your campus.
Upcoming All-In Events
We need amazing volunteers like yourself to help us make these nights all they can be:
- All-In Squad Night – September 14 – Big Splash
- Invasion – October 8-9
HopeMSM Link Tree
- Our HopeMSM Link Tree contains links for MSM YouTube, MSM Page, and other relevent links.
- Squad Nights are designed to be an EASY place to show up & BELONG. Jesus calls us to go into the world and make disciples, that happens when we REACH the community. Reach environments are designed to be FUN experiences for students to know they belong, are loved by God, and invite their friends.
- Every TUESDAY from 6:30-8pm in various outdoor locations around the Triangle. Click here for the schedule.
The Parent Hub
- TheParentHub.net is Hope’s Resource page for parents that includes what all Family Ministry Small Groups are discussing as well as loads of other helpful parent resources.