MSM Small Group Essentials
Spring 2023 Lessons
- Let Go(d) – A series on forgiveness
- Chaos – Empowering students to make wise choices in the middle of chaos
- Share Willingly – We have a God-given, excitingly worthwhile mission to share our faith
- Big Questions – Answering teens’ top three big questions (according to a national research study by Fuller Youth Institute)
- Jesus in His Own Words – There are a lot of opinions on who Jesus is, in this series we are exploring what Jesus said about Himself.
- On the Lot – A Series about God’s Word coming to life in our lives
- Bonus Lessons*:
- Strength in Numbers – Wise Counsel (Stand Alone)
- *Based on slightly different campus schedules and needs, these lessons may or may not appear this semester in your campus’ MSM schedule. Talk to your MSM Pastor and follow their weekly emails for details on when and if your campus will use these lessons.
Upcoming All-In Events
We need amazing volunteers like yourself to help us make these environments all they can be for students:
- MSM Color War (All-In Squad Night) – May 16
- HSM Camp – June 23-25 (8th Grade Leaders moving up to HSM with their students invited)
HopeMSM Link Tree
- Our HopeMSM Link Tree contains links for MSM YouTube, MSM Page, and other relevent links.
- Squad Nights are designed to be an EASY place to show up & BELONG. Jesus calls us to go into the world and make disciples, that happens when we REACH the community. Reach environments are designed to be FUN experiences for students to know they belong, are loved by God, and invite their friends.
- Every third Tuesday from 6:30-8pm in various outdoor locations around the Triangle.
The Parent Hub
- TheParentHub.net is Hope’s Resource page for parents that includes what all Family Ministry Small Groups are discussing as well as loads of other helpful parent resources.