Big Story Gospel Conversation Guide
Unit 18 Key Passage: “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.” John 1:1
KidCity Weekly Curriculum Training – Volume 7
Click here to create a new Ministry Grid account for training.
A Quick Introduction to Ministry Grid
RISING 6TH GRADE LEADERS
To BEST help our families, we desire for YOU to be in the KNOW with information to help students and parents make this transition into Middle School Ministry. You have the opportunity to be the BEST influence for families. Check out the the MSM Resource Page for more leader information.
Week 1 – February 29 – March 1
• Bible Passage: From Adam to Jesus (Matthew 1; Luke 3; John 1)
• Story Point: Jesus’ family line proved He is the Messiah.
Week 2 – March 7-8
• Bible Passage: John Was Born (Luke 1)
• Story Point: John was born to prepare the way for Jesus.
Week 3 – March 14-15
• Bible Passage: Jesus Was Born (Luke)
• Story Point: Jesus was born to be God’s promised Savior.
Week 4 – March 21-22
• Bible Passage: Jesus Was Dedicated (Luke 2)
• Story Point: Simeon and Anna worshiped Jesus as the Messiah.
Week 5 – March 28-29
• Bible Passage: Jesus as a Child (Luke 2)
• Story Point: Even as a child, Jesus wanted to do His Father’s plan.
Week 1: Let Revolution Start; Alive
Week 2: Movin Me; This is Living Now
Week 3: Burn; God is For Us
Week 4: This Little Light; Burn
Week 5: The River; Let it Be Known