We are all a part of a big, God-sized story and been given a big, God-given mission. Our goal of this series, through exploring Jesus’ message to the early church in Acts 1, is to inspire students that sharing God’s invite is excitingly worthwhile. Most of know we SHOULD SHARE, but most of us don’t share. We feel paralyzed or held back for different reasons, but when our love for others outweighs our fears – we share willingly. When we embrace our mission and purpose – we share willingly. And when we practice sharing our stories in a safe space, it’s easier to share our stories with those outside the church.
- MAIN POINT: Share God’s invite with others because you care.
- MAIN SCRIPTURE: Acts 1:8, John 13:34-35, Romans 10:14
- SGL – Share Wk A
- Teaching – Share Wk A
- YouVersion Bible Devotional
- MAIN POINT: You have a mission here and now: Share your story.
- MAIN SCRIPTURE: Acts 1:3-8 + 1 Peter 3:15
- SGL – Share Wk B
- Teaching – Share Wk B
- Wk B Handout_ShareYourStory