SERIES OVERVIEW: On the Lot
On the Lot is where the words of a tv or movie script come to life. In each of our lives we want God’s Word to come to life. The Bible is more than just words to store in our brain; the Bible is an amazing guide that can transform our lives in amazing ways. We’ll walk through parts of Psalm 119 to learn how following God’s Word can light our way, help us see ourselves clearer, and bring us freedom.
Week A: LIGHTS
- MAIN POINT: The Word of God is a light that directs our path.
- MAIN SCRIPTURE: Psalm 119:103-105 NIV
- GOSPEL INVITATION + RESPONSE
- SGL Wk A – On the Lot
- Teaching On the Lot – Wk A
Week B: CAMERA
- MAIN POINT: Reading the Bible can help us see ourselves clearer.
- MAIN SCRIPTURE: Hebrews 4:12 + James 1:23-24 + Psalm 119:73
- SGL Wk B – On the Lot
- Teaching On the Lot – Wk B
Week C: ACTION
- MAIN POINT: Living out the words of the Bible leads to more freedom, not less.
- MAIN SCRIPTURE: Psalm 119:14-16 + James 1:25
- SGL Wk C – On the Lot
- Teaching On the Lot – Wk C